Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gen Con... Approacheth
06-26-2015, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2015 02:13 AM by Raynor.)
Exclamation Gen Con... Approacheth
YEAH BABY!

I live in Bloomington, an hour south of Indy and even so this is going to be my FIRST year going all 4 days! We've got a hotel booked, passes paid for, and are ready to get away from the kids for the FIRST Time since they started spawning 2 years ago, for a grand gaming adventure.

I'm going to go Eat at the RAM, which is freaking awesome. Last year we dropped by for dinner on Sunday and they were playing Return of the Jedi on all their sports bar TV's AND they had revamped their entire menu to look like an ancient book called the Om-Nom-Nom-icon.

And of course, I am going to spend SO MUCH TIME hanging out at the Flying Frog Booth. If you have not been to a gen con before, the Flying frog booth is what made our entire first experience. It is completely spectacular. It is one of the best booths on the floor, among like a thousand vendors. It's freaking amazing! They have a ton of actors dressed up in the costumes. The first year I was sitting there asking questions when it finally dawned on me I was talking to Sally, the Highschool Sweet Heart. My head about exploded.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Gen Con... Approacheth
We cannot wait to get there. Have to wait another whole month! We've been doing all 4 days for like 5 years now. Such a good time!

I'll be hosting three games of ATOE this year. Sooo looking forward to this.

And you're right, the FFP booth is freakin' awesome!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
06-26-2015, 10:00 PM
I'm not making it this year, due to costs and stuff. (Vacation is in October this year instead.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2015, 03:30 AM
I won't get to go, but I have a friend who is and he is supposed to keep an eye out for any new "Last Night on Earth" expansions for me Watchmen02

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"
06-27-2015, 11:43 PM
Though if one of my friends in town goes for just the weekend, I guess I'll tag along -- I still have a floor to crash on out there.

Hey Alderdust! Are you finally going this year?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user