Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gen-con!!!
08-18-2009, 04:32 AM
RE: Gen-con!!!
zombie67 Wrote:Any chance of some non-FFP info if you have it, such as your faves from the rest of the con?

My personal fave was the release of the Pathfinder RPG and the official launch of the Pathfinder Society, but if rpgs aren't your thing then this probably won't float your boat.

The playable demo of Dante's Inferno was impressive.

Watching District 9 on Thursday at midnight with a theatre full of hardcore gamers and sci-fi fans was an... interesting experience. In a good way.

Probably the most memorable experience though: playing red rover across a traffic-ridden street with several hundred people.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2009, 04:55 AM
zombie67 Wrote:Thanks Dr for all the reports and pics.

Any chance of some non-FFP info if you have it, such as your faves from the rest of the con?

Well there's a game called heroscape and WotC is making a D&D set for it!
also I got to demo a game called “Summoner Wars” It's a card game that feels like a minis game it was fun to play.
I also played a game caller are you a “werewolf?” it's not new and it's very low tech but still allot of fun.
Find all posts by this user
08-30-2009, 07:12 PM
We should have had somebody try to pick us up some promo cards...D'oh!!!
Find all posts by this user