Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gen-con!!!
08-14-2009, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 06:35 AM by Doctor D.)
RE: Gen-con!!!
Sárku Wrote:Say hi to him from thezombiegame.com...

Already did Zombie03
Oh and Btw they now have shirts for sell pulse new zombie colors...(the new zombie colors have no effect on the game...)
also I played the new Sotf and hero pack one and both are a great edition to the game! Zombie17 see ya guys later
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2009, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 04:51 PM by BigDeano.)
Can you tell us anything about new rules,cards,board pieces etc?
08-15-2009, 06:20 AM
BigDeano Wrote:Can you tell us anything about new rules,cards,board pieces etc?

Sure, on AToE the SW and hp1 expansion fit nicely with the game I've only played once so I'll give you guys more details Monday...
As for the LNoE gave weapons make your zombie horde allot more powerful! the zombie player he can have up to 8 grave weapons zombies (with 2 zombie player they each get 4) they the weapons very but you won't be disappointed, the heroes have 2 new decks, survival tactics and unique weapons
the survival tactics are various moves you can make (like going through the sewers and barricading buildings!) you can use duce tape to combined two weapons, so you get both weapon powers and it only counts as one to your carry limit!
the unique weapons are very powerful weapons and items like Jonnys jacket witch gives you extra life and Jebs monkey wrench witch kills a zombie if doubles are rolled even if there lower than the zombies dice!
I would give more info but, I need to get to bed... Dr.D
08-15-2009, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 09:29 AM by BigDeano.)
Thanks for the info. The more I hear about SOTF the more I want it. It sounds like a great edition to the game. Oh by the way is there any new L shaped boards with SOTF?
08-15-2009, 11:45 AM
BigDeano Wrote:Thanks for the info. The more I hear about SOTF the more I want it. It sounds like a great edition to the game. Oh by the way is there any new L shaped boards with SOTF?

No, but they have hinted at new L shaped boards to come!
08-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Super cool news...Must have new add-on soon!!!!!
08-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Ryuk i agree that's a board I'd like to see sometime.
08-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Ryuk Wrote:I was hoping for a new two sided center board.

With maybe the old Widowcrest Asylum?

With it's barred windows, maybe the Zombies could not pass through the windows/walls?

I was thinking that it might be an good idea to have a building with cement wall that do the same sort of thing as a special power. The Asylum sounds cooler, though...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
08-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Ryuk Wrote:I was hoping for a new two sided center board.

With maybe the old Widowcrest Asylum?

With it's barred windows, maybe the Zombies could not pass through the windows/walls?

Wow,never even thought of that!!!
What an excellent idea!!!!
08-15-2009, 11:33 PM
I wish I could answer that question but they didn't tell me anything...
oh if any of you have any questions about gencon I would be glad to give you an answer if I have one...