Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
German Soldier Zombies
05-01-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: German Soldier Zombies
I hope they arrive soon Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 11:37 AM
RE: German Soldier Zombies
Well they arrived yesterday.
I'm a little dissapointed on the variations that are in the box.
You basicly get one thing that has 2 bodies (legs and heads included), 6 arms, 1 extra head and a cap on it.
As you can see here.
[Image: 4786a2e7f861516cde8d090382ccc5f5.jpg]

This is what you get in the package.
[Image: mindre_p1130382-299x400.jpg]

As you can see the bases are included as wel alltough I think I will change them into regular bases because they are to thin comared to my other models.

Due to the lack of variations in the bodies I feel you are a little limited in the different zombies you can build.
That is if you don't plan on modding them. I plan on chopping of some legs and arms here and there to add more variation, but I need to get me a new set of tools first. My stanley knife just isn't small enough.

The detail on the figures is pretty awesome so that is very cool and you do get allot of figures for the money you pay for the box.
However, maybe 2 more bodies would have made the pack more interesting wich would leed into much less modding.

(pictures shown here were not taken by me, I just hotlinked them of the net)

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply