Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
German Soldier Zombies
03-09-2011, 09:09 AM
German Soldier Zombies
As I've always been interested in war (world war 1, 2 and the vietnam war mostly) I've been drawn to these guys the last couple of months.

[Image: 233826a67be66a810b23a263230da62e_L.jpg]

and there are other companies, like Reaper who also have an amazing German Zombie line.

Now my question is this...for wich game are those figures? I just don't find anything on the web (I must admit I am rather stupid when it comes to searching the internet highway Zombie12)

So any help would be cool.

I've also been thinking about getting that box from Studio Mini's and try and make an on going scenario for LNEO.
But that is just in the "thinking about it fase"

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: German Soldier Zombies
Damn, you already have à shit-load of cool Zombie's for LNOE!
I think you must let this one slip by, so I can buy these... Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Well, ok , you buy them then...........AND HAND THEM OVER TO ME mwuhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

03-09-2011, 06:50 PM
i couldnt find a corresponding game either. like alot of small miniature companies, they dont have there own game, theyre meant to be played with larger companies games.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
03-09-2011, 10:32 PM
I found something about a game called "Reich Of The Dead" that Reaper was working, but I think it never got released.

03-09-2011, 10:36 PM
(03-09-2011 09:09 AM)Emp Wrote:  Now my question is this...for wich game are those figures? I just don't find anything on the web (I must admit I am rather stupid when it comes to searching the internet highway Zombie12)

So any help would be cool.

Check out West Wind Productions who have a whole section about Secrets of the Third Reich with a rule book and they also do stuff for the Incursion game, of which our friend Supervike is a fan:

http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/cat..._reich.php
03-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Studio Miniatures doesn't have a game, they just provide the minis.

The best of the Weird War 2 that I've found is (like Zombie62 mentioned) Incursion.

It's a mix of a board game/miniatures game, so the setup is much easier that the SOTR (westwind) game.

It plays very similarly to Space Hulk if you are familar with those rules.

The Studio Miniature Nazi zombies, which I don't have (YET) would fit in nicely with the setting. (i have several of their modern zombies) I believe the German's were plastics, which was a first for the company.

Here's my Incursion zombies:

[Image: incursion-zombies.jpg]

Zalgo....he comes.
03-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Yep I came across Incursion but the thing that put me of is that the game itself doesn't have any mini's in it.
I checked the site and the total cost of the game and the figures was a little on the high side.
The figures look amazing though so I was very excited....untill I saw the cost Insane19

03-09-2011, 11:33 PM
The game itself does have very nice cardboard cutouts. Not quite the same as minis, I know, but makes a cheaper alternative.

But, I guess my point is, you can play the game alone, no mini purchases needed.

Zalgo....he comes.
03-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes I know. But my thoughts on the nazi mini's is getting an excuse for buying them I guess Zombie17