Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Get to the Choppa!
01-14-2012, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2012 11:58 PM by Dumpid.)
Get to the Choppa!
*edits, I refined the rules, added a Zombie Hero, and new pictures. I will update the Scenario card itself, but that's for a later time.*

Hi guys! This is my first real post. It's a scenario me and my friend made.
[Image: gettothechoppaz.jpg]

We even made a Hero.
[Image: dutchz.jpg]

Bonus credit to anyone who recognizes the reference on his second ability. It's super obscure.

Just put in a Zombie Hero (Special rules detailed below)
[Image: predatoruu.jpg]

Here are some more detailed rules.
[Image: scenariocardtemplatebac.jpg]

[Image: scenariocardtemplatebac.jpg]

Feel free to post whatever your feelings are about it. Change of rules or whatever. We had tons of fun making it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Get to the Choppa!
Very proffesionally done. Much better than my attempt here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...HE-CHOPPER I would like to see more scenarios and characters made by you. I would play your scenario (which is gonna be hard for the Heroes. I wonder if it would be more balanced with Heroes Replenish? But I can't really comment as I've not tried it yet.) I would also use dutch, you've not gone mad and made him overpowered.

A well deserved +1 rep from me. I hope to see more of your quality work!

p.s. for a bit of an angle why not add a Predator...

get him here. I can recommend this company I personally visited it. Here's where you can buy it http://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop/ind...cts_id=128
01-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Yeeeeeeaahh, TOTAL RECALL reference!! Sounds pretty neat for a custom scenario. I shall have to try this out when I dust off the ol LNOE set.
01-14-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm thinking about instead of using only a signal flare, a Hero can use any item with the fire symbol on it. Also I'm going to change so that the Hero can either use the item in the middle space or throw the fire item like a ranged weapon as stated in the Gas marker rule (Any item with Keyword Fire at it using - range: 2 spaces, hits on 3+)

I'll add that once a Hero dies the player draws a new one.
I'm definitely looking to add the Predator as a Zombie Hero with abilities that the Zombie player starts with.

Thanks for the feedback! Kudos the you phantomninja for getting the reference. Also thanks for referring me to the site. Definitely going to buy something.
01-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi, it sounds fun to me. Short, fast and deadly Insane16

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Hi Dumpid. Do you play this with Grave Weapon Zombies ?

I do like your idea.

I might try it as.

9 Turns- Awesome !!!!
4 Heroes, No Replenish.
No Predetor - although i would enjoy it emencely. you also state Horde (21) or as many as you want. I have 42 Zombies and I want them all, but I will limit myself to 21, maybe 14.

Only allowing the Signal Flare to call for the Choppa from the center square of the Center tile. Over hanging trees and such

The Heroes must not have any Zombies in the Center space for the Choppa to Land. The Heroes must fend off all Zombies, in the Center space, for them to Board. If a Hero does not fend off the Zombie, or is infected in any way, they may not Board the Choppa. Once the Heroes have Boarded, they win. Must have at least 2 Hero Boarded to win.

01-20-2012, 10:43 PM
(01-20-2012 10:25 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi Dumpid. Do you play this with Grave Weapon Zombies ?

I do like your idea.

I might try it as.

9 Turns- Awesome !!!!
4 Heroes, No Replenish.
No Predetor - although i would enjoy it emencely. you also state Horde (21) or as many as you want. I have 42 Zombies and I want them all, but I will limit myself to 21, maybe 14.

Only allowing the Signal Flare to call for the Choppa from the center square of the Center tile. Over hanging trees and such

The Heroes must not have any Zombies in the Center space for the Choppa to Land. The Heroes must fend off all Zombies, in the Center space, for them to Board. If a Hero does not fend off the Zombie, or is infected in any way, they may not Board the Choppa. Once the Heroes have Boarded, they win. Must have at least 2 Hero Boarded to win.
I don't have Grave Weapons Zombies so don't use it in the scenario unless you can balance it out. Will get them in the future however.

I was trying to balance out some of the rules, because I think this scenario is kinda hard for the Heroes, because of all the scenario requirements. I just got an idea. Maybe when the Choppa lands it kills all Zombies in that space squishing them.

I wanted it to be like Left 4 Dead - (No Mercy campaign) where all remaining Heroes have to board for them to leave, but your idea of just 2 Heroes on board might do. I like your changes and am tickled that someone is actually going to play this other than me and my friends.

I kinda threw the Predator in there as a bonus, so it really doesn't matter if you use him.
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi, Ohh trust me. Im salavating over the idea of using the Preditor. I do use Grave Weapon Zombies....so. for me. It would be to powerful.

02-14-2012, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 01:11 PM by lwsaki.)
love it!

Very cool indeed. Try to search for senario's for a while. found some cool ones, but this one will be in our next pick when were about to play. love to see more of your work.

Also, if i remember, i will try to check out the weak and strong points in our next play, and will get back to you if you're alright with that.
02-15-2012, 01:37 AM
LOL Arnold!! gonna suggest this to group haha Watchmen02