Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get to the Plane
04-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Exclamation Get to the Plane
Board Setup

start with the manor house then take the other six tiles remove the hanger tile and set it aside then lay randomly the other five end to end making sure that a character can move from one to another. lay the hanger tile in the final spot.

the sun track starts at 18

randomly start the four hero's in the centre of the manor house and give them one random hero card

Zombies are placed as normal on the available spawn points

Game Play

Heros may not search however upon entering the building the first time they automatically receive a hero card this happens immediately and then the hero may continue there turn as normal

when all heroes (including zombie heroes) move past a tile that tile is removed and all normal zombies are on the tile are returned to there respective zombie pools unless there is a 2 spaces between the last hero and any zombie

the card Taken over cannot be placed on the hanger building and on either but not both the junkyard or the gas station

any time a marker would be placed randomly roll a dice as normal on a 1 the heros place it on a six the zombies place it any other time number the currently available tiles 1 through what ever u need and then reroll to assign a marker

to respawn heros when they die place them in the building furthest away from the hanger

Winning the Game

2 heros must get to the plane with gasoline and keys (these are the scenario search items)

zombies win if no heros make it in time or four heros are killed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2011, 01:20 AM
RE: Get to the Plane
Nice framework for a "gauntlet" scenario. I feel as though it'll work well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2011, 09:47 PM
tested it many times its still in its early days but i was hoping i could get more testers too see if it works
04-24-2011, 01:05 AM
there is already a scenario where you must find keys and gasoline?
05-15-2011, 09:38 PM
there a a few any vehicle will probably include them however its there to help the zombie players as otherwise the hero players could just run through making the gauntlet much less fun it helps to allow the zombies to really catch the hero's at places depending upon the skill of the various players