Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: What do you have your hands on now?
Growing Hunger
Survival Of The Fittest
Hero Pack 1
Zombies With Grave Weapons
Others -post below-
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting new expansions...
04-09-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: Getting new expansions...
Hurrah! I knew ordering it was a good idea. Still waiting for mine to be shipped from the US of A.
Awesome stuff. Let me know how it goes Admiral.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 12:49 PM
I own all the expansions so far, I just order the advanced abilities, I hope I like 'em
04-19-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm one who have ended up with everything possible for LNOE.

I do recall from the base game, I downloaded the free web based scenarios as a taste test (so to speak... I know, lame pun), and then picked up 2 of the 3 advertised web based supplements - Stock Up was one for sure and I think the other was Revenge of the Dead (at the time the third one wasn't out!).

Was after this I picked up Growing Hunger and eventually picked up everything else as it was released.

Don't think there's any right or wrong personally, but do believe there's just an inevitability about it... when you start to add on to it, you just don't stop.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
04-24-2011, 09:20 AM
I have all the expansions.

I got Growing Hunger, then Survival of the Fittest along with Hero Pack 1. Got Grave Weapon minis for funzies (not necessary)
At Gencon bought Radioactive zombies and the rest of the online exclusive expansions.

My frds love it, and it really does add some fun and extra stuff. Although the Hero Deck is enormous now. I may make a house rule to make an initial discard pile.