Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Go for the Head
03-24-2015, 11:17 AM
Question Go for the Head
The Survival Tactics card "Go for the Head" states:

Quote:Any Zombie beaten in a Fight where the Hero rolled at least one 6 is Killed, even if no doubles were rolled.

Is this card played against a single Hero, or does it count for all the Heroes?

Cheers,

Cthulhu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2015, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 08:09 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Go for the Head
(03-24-2015 11:17 AM)Cthulhu Wrote:  The Survival Tactics card "Go for the Head" states:

Quote:Any Zombie beaten in a Fight where the Hero rolled at least one 6 is Killed, even if no doubles were rolled.

Cheers,

Cthulhu

You wouldn't play this card against a Hero... I'm not sure on the wording of your question? I will try to explain the card.

As a Hero player you would play it against the Zombies and Kill them in any Fights when a 6 is rolled.
So all Heroes Kill Zombies in a Fight if they roll a 6 (yes it's a powerful card. Survival cards tend to get neglected and people forget how powerful they actually are).
Don't forget this card Remains in Play

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
03-27-2015, 11:48 AM
(03-24-2015 08:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(03-24-2015 11:17 AM)Cthulhu Wrote:  The Survival Tactics card "Go for the Head" states:

Cheers,

Cthulhu

You wouldn't play this card against a Hero... I'm not sure on the wording of your question? I will try to explain the card.

As a Hero player you would play it against the Zombies and Kill them in any Fights when a 6 is rolled.
So all Heroes Kill Zombies in a Fight if they roll a 6 (yes it's a powerful card. Survival cards tend to get neglected and people forget how powerful they actually are).
Don't forget this card Remains in Play

Hope this helpsWatchmen02

Yeah, apologies for not making myself clear. What I wanted to determine is whether this card applies to just one Hero or all of the Heroes. We played it as applying to all Heroes and it seemed very powerful, and I don't think the wording makes it clear either way.

Has there been any clarifications from Jason Hill that people know of?

Cheers,

Cthulhu
04-01-2015, 05:47 PM
As the card quote uses singular (the Hero) I would say this card is applied to one Hero and remains in play on that one Hero, to be applied to all his / her Fights.

But Trev says ALL Heroes, and he knows his stuff...