Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goofy things you do?
04-18-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Goofy things you do?
We've recently been singing "Gunshop Baby" to the tune of the B52s "Loveshack" whenever anyone either draws the board or enters the gunshop building.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2012, 08:42 PM
From the revolver song? I don't know... Maybe I should name my fat clown Moby instead of Honky Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2012, 03:55 PM
(04-18-2012 08:42 PM)Emp Wrote:  From the revolver song? I don't know... Maybe I should name my fat clown Moby instead of Honky Watchmen02

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/moby/that...olver.html

Moby
That's when I reach for my revolver
That's when it all gets blown away
That's when I reach for my revolver
The spirit passes by this way

Maybe i just like Moby, mainly due to DJ Rap mixing with him. DJ Rap Rulez Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
04-19-2012, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 05:04 PM by samuraitrev.)
When I was the Zombie Master I used to sing I'm Feeling Kinda Strange to the tune of I'm Going Slightly Mad by Queen...
05-31-2012, 05:56 PM
We generally add flavour text stuff to the cards played.
But I also do sing "Billy don't be a hero!" along with "I fought the law and the law won" being sang when the Sheriff downs a Z.

Not the face!! Not the face!!
03-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Regardless of whether I'm a zombie or a hero, I have to be wearing 1 of my 3 zombie themed t-shirts. My favorite is "I <3 zombies".
03-19-2013, 02:47 AM
I just throw temper tantrums when I lose. Kind of like a shaved wookie.
03-19-2013, 01:01 PM
I just want to mention you all are so weird lol I mean that in a good way! Haha Watchmen02
03-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Thsnks for bringing this thread back from the dead. Great read. I'll try paying more attention to the habits of my gaming buddies just for fun, but it's a tough one because I do tend to get a bit carried away myself when we play and do my own crazy scary sounds like BOOH! when my legions of Zeds attack! Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-20-2013, 08:01 PM
A couple goofy things I can't help but do for my own amusement...

- I like to make sure the characters I am playing are facing the correct way. For example, if I am zombies and I am heading towards a certain hero, or are actually about to fight, I make sure to turn them to face the hero.

- When spawning zombies, I like to make sure I select a variety of colors and models. For example, the standard zombies are brown (or orangish, depending on your opinion) and green, and there are three different models. I make sure to select a variety, rather than having the same type and/or color of zombie on there a bunch. Even to the put where, if I initially grab one only to realize a similar zombie is already in that spawning pit/space/wherever, I will put it down and instead select a different one. LOL!