Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grave Dead / One Roll
07-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Grave Dead / One Roll
As for the Grave Dead, the rules state you roll a dice at the start of the game to determine which ability your Grave Dead get.

Has anyone ever tried a different way, that is to roll the dice every time you spawn a Grave Dead to determine which stats it has?

Of course, it'd be difficult to keep them apart, but there is a way.

There are six Grave Dead types + the Radioactive ones. For a dice roll, you'd have to ignore the Radioactive dead or replace one of the existing ones with it. I'd say, the Pack Mentality Grave Dead are the one's I would replace with Radioactive in my games, but that's up to each person.

In that case, if one has acquired the black + purple + crystal red + crystal blue figures from the web store (as well as the radiactive dead), then you'd be able to have one color for each type of grave dead.

For instance,

1) Very Rotten - Black

2) Brainthirsty - Purple

3) Freshly Dead - Red (GH)

4) Ravenous - Crystal Blue

5) Pack Mentality / Radioactive - Crystal Green

6) Carrier - Crystal Red

This way, you could have a very varied game with lots of different types of zombies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 06:23 PM by EvilNed.)
RE: Grave Dead / One Roll
I actually made a graphic of these rules, but I am hesitant to post them, considering I quote the rulebook on the rules for the individual Grave Dead. I'm not sure if this is frowned upon or not.
Here's the card, but blurred.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

07-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi, Nice work Watchmen02

I personaly never liked Grave Dead, Normally, You only get the one type, at the beginning of the game. Also, Once they are dead, they are removed from the game. Im a horde fan myself Watchmen02

I do not have enough colors to use this variant, but if i did. I might. I do have 3 sets of Grave Weapon Zombies, i could vary them using this idea. Instead of a color i could use a type.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
07-11-2012, 07:12 PM
(07-11-2012 06:35 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, Nice work Watchmen02

I personaly never liked Grave Dead, Normally, You only get the one type, at the beginning of the game. Also, Once they are dead, they are removed from the game. Im a horde fan myself Watchmen02

I do not have enough colors to use this variant, but if i did. I might. I do have 3 sets of Grave Weapon Zombies, i could vary them using this idea. Instead of a color i could use a type.

Then you must be looking forward to Timber Peak where there's supposedly going to be green zeds.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 09:20 PM
(07-11-2012 07:12 PM)scarydk Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 06:35 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, Nice work Watchmen02

Then you must be looking forward to Timber Peak where there's supposedly going to be green zeds.

I actually have 42 zombies in total
7 basic green
7 basic brown
7 basic red
7 grave weapon green
7 grave weapon brown
7 grave weapon radio active

so, 7 more green zombies dont mean much to me. kinda sad to say Insane19

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
07-16-2012, 01:24 AM
I think he means a different green. They've said the Timber Peak zombies are two colors we've not seen yet.