Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grave Encounters Movie
09-17-2011, 02:37 AM
Grave Encounters Movie
Here I go again...another shaky cam movie and I want to see it. They released it on VOD (Amazon, iTunes, one other one). I wanted to watch it tonight, but my wife just fell asleep. I brought her with me to Las Vegas on a business trip...she is tired but I worked the entire time. Has anyone seen it yet? If not...I know me, I'll watch it tomorrow after she wakes up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2011, 03:47 AM
RE: Grave Encounters Movie
I remember seeing the trailer for it. I thought it looked pretty good for one of those shaky cam movies... Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Ever seen Troll Hunter? If not go find it and watch it!
09-18-2011, 07:22 AM
I'll have to look Troll Hunter up. I just finished Grave Encounters for $6.00 on Amazon ($1.00 cheaper than iTunes) and it had a bell curve. It started out a little slow...started to show potential to be awesome...got really good and then dragged to a crappy ending. Thank goodness I didn't have to pay the full theater price, plus popcorn. I'm content w/ my purchase. If you liked Troll Hunter, I'll see if that can be my next online rental.