Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grave dead vs grave weapons which do you prefer?
10-02-2013, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 04:23 AM by Spidey NZ.)
RE: Grave dead vs grave weapons which do you prefer?
(10-01-2013 08:27 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 03:39 AM)Spidey NZ Wrote:  I choose to spawn a grave weapon instead of 2 new zombies, but i don't replace a zombie already on the board. I just make them spawn regularly.

But you do keep to the max of 14 zombies right?

I have the grave weapon miniatures, timber peak miniatures and original set of miniatures. I have not kept to the max of 14 for a long time, i keep going till all the zombies can spawn in. of course i do compensate for the heroes, with either free search markers or more starting cards. it is way more epic, to have the board almost filled
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Grave dead vs grave weapons which do you prefer?
I love both. I don't yet own the Zombies with Grave Weapons. However, one of my gaming group buddies does, and we have used them. Both the Grave Dead and the Zombies with Grave Weapons are awesome. I do, though, have to side with the majority here. Between the two, I am a bigger fan of the Grave Weapons. Especially when you also get the separate set with the miniatures. But with or without, I quite enjoy the various powers and thematic feel of them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply