Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Graveyard thematic house rule
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Graveyard thematic house rule
Here's an idea:

The spawning Pit in the Graveyard is the favoured position for spawning zombies. So, when in play, always place the first in each batch of zombies' spawned in the graveyard i.e. 1st, 5th and 9th zombie.

Maybe the Hospital morgue could be the second favoured position (or first if Graveyard not in play). This does handicap the Zombie player a little but seems thematic. Another "Just For Fun" idea.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Graveyard thematic house rule
Or, make those spaces not subject load balancing zombies. If you want to spawn all of them you get that turn on that space, you can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2013, 07:07 PM
(04-16-2013 05:48 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Or, make those spaces not subject load balancing zombies. If you want to spawn all of them you get that turn on that space, you can.

Now that is a house rule I could get behind!
Find all posts by this user
04-17-2013, 02:39 PM
also I think heroes should have to roll to escape the graveyard.. or some other movement disadvantage (-2 to move roll) grabby hands come up through the earth to trip them up. would discourage gasoline planting + even out the corn field hero advantage!

another option is to let a zombie killed in graveyard have a chance to instantly respawn (but not move that turn) say on a 5+?

let's make the heroes really fear the graveyard as they should!

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
04-17-2013, 03:25 PM
(04-17-2013 02:39 PM)labrys Wrote:  also I think heroes should have to roll to escape the graveyard.. or some other movement disadvantage (-2 to move roll) grabby hands come up through the earth to trip them up. would discourage gasoline planting + even out the corn field hero advantage!

another option is to let a zombie killed in graveyard have a chance to instantly respawn (but not move that turn) say on a 5+?

let's make the heroes really fear the graveyard as they should!

Fog aspect for heroes like the cornfield

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...