Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
04-14-2014, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 03:42 PM by warpigdave.)
Greetings
The other week I was playing Last Night on Earth at a friends house and he had these cool looking playmats. That night I went to bgg to find them but they weren't there I texted him and he said that he got them from this website. Well I came here and was at awe of the site. I couldn't believe I've never heard of it and I've been a contributing member of bgg for years now. So low and behold I am here and think I have found another addicting website.

I live in Livonia Michigan (it's in between Ann Arbor and Detroit)
I am a stay at home dad of a 3.5 year old boy. He helps me punch board game pieces and organize them by color, shape, numbers, etc. I play pretty much any game, video games (I'm currently addicted to Elder Scrolls Online), Board games, and RPG's (every sunday I run a Pathfinder group). I attended Gencon for the first time last year and plan on returning every year now (thanks Gencon). I love music (mainly metal) and movies, my favorite zombie films have to be (wow so many I like), Evil Dead original and Remake, 28 days later,

Anyways just saying hi, and I look to be a contributing member to this website.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Greetings
Welcome to our nightmare warpigdave! Love the smell of fresh meat in the morning. Zombie03

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the boards! Yup, we have all sorts of awesome custom stuff that folks have created here. This is a fun place! Hope we see you around a lot more.
04-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Welcome to TZG WPD

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Welcome warpigdave. We apppreciate you contributing your brains to the feeding. your enthusiasm. I look forward to seeing what you have to eat contribute Watchmen02

Does this smell like Ether?
04-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Greetings warpigdave,
My son is 3.5 too and he looks at all my painted miniatures and he's even painted a few himself. You have a good taste in films and music. Enjoy the siteWatchmen02