Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
12-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Greetings
I don't really feel like BSing this, to be honest. I'm looking for Downloads access so I can make my girlfriend into a custom ToE and LNoE character. I did the latter without access, but I'm guessing the former will be much more difficult. Help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2014, 07:27 AM
RE: Greetings
Forum Information per Sarku Admin.

3) To become a member and gain download access, you have to request it from me in the MORGUE section. You will get download access if you've been a contributing part of TheZombieGame.com. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I REALLY hate the freeloading. There is also a DONATE button up top. You can also become a MEMBER by donating $10 to the cause. That's a way to expedite the process.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see you have made a request in the MORGUE Section. You do have a unique reason to request full Membership without the usual
requirement of contributing to the Forum post wise . Due to the time limitations before Christmas you may want to consider(if possible)
the DONATE route to instant membership to insure download access.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply