Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
10-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Greetings
Hi, I'm from BC, Canada.

I've been playing LNoE for a while now with friends on our occasional board game nights. Wanted to check around for ways to spruce up the game and came across the site. Hopefully, I can find some decent tips for new ways to play the game and maybe hop into some discussions on the game.

I'll admit, I've never really done much diving into the other games that Flying Frog makes, since I've been a struggling student for a while, and buying up a single game and its expansions is just easier on my wallet in the long run with my friends picking up other games along the way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Greetings
Welcome TGYKN to TZG you should find some "spruce-uppers" here, LNoE is our most posted about Game
so have at it.

I'm a big fan of A Touch of Evil, Fortune & Glory and Shadows of Brimstone and the wallet does strain
(not to mention my wife's patience) but I remember my own struggling student days; of course back then
it was mostly making sure you had enough candles to study by.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Hey That Guy! Welcome to The Zombie Game!

Where in BC are you? I'm travelling to Kamloops for 10 days of work in a week or so. If you're nearby It'd be cool to meet up with another LNoE fan.

Once you can get a look in out Downloads section, I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff there. If you have any questions, just let us know.
10-10-2017, 01:44 AM
(10-09-2017 06:01 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Hey That Guy! Welcome to The Zombie Game!

Where in BC are you? I'm travelling to Kamloops for 10 days of work in a week or so. If you're nearby It'd be cool to meet up with another LNoE fan.

Once you can get a look in out Downloads section, I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff there. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Welcome guy!!!
Former BC guy here as well.Born and raised,now living in Winnipeg,mb.
Wow yak,I spent 13 years in Kamloops,Bc....
10-10-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm from Prince George. I've been hopping back and forth between there and Vancouver for work, though at the moment I'm back in PG for school.
10-10-2017, 02:36 PM
I'm in Dryden ON right now (4 hrs EAST of Winnipeg) I'm driving up on the 17th and I fly out of Winnipeg on the 18th.

Moved to winnipeg in 99, left in 2003. Nice place to visit... Watchmen02
10-14-2017, 06:01 AM
(10-10-2017 02:36 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  I'm in Dryden ON right now (4 hrs EAST of Winnipeg) I'm driving up on the 17th and I fly out of Winnipeg on the 18th.

Moved to winnipeg in 99, left in 2003. Nice place to visit... Watchmen02

Lol....You said it,moved here in 97.....Sometimes wish I was just visiting....lol
10-17-2017, 02:47 AM
I've only been out to Ontario and Alberta, never gone to Manitoba. Winnipeg might very well be my home in a few years depending on how med school goes and whether I could get a job at the National Microbiology Lab there.
10-21-2017, 12:53 PM
Greetings ThatGuyYouKindaKnow (cool name)Zombie17
You've hit the mother lode of custom material. See you on the boards.