Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings Fellow Infected
03-15-2011, 01:04 AM
Greetings Fellow Infected
Hey everybody. I've posted a few times but, my name's Mike. You can call me Mino. I'm pretty new to LNoE, but I've had a blast. I live in NE, and love games of all kinds. I love communities like this. Us board game players are a dying breed, so it's great that we all stick together. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 01:08 AM
RE: Greetings Fellow Infected
Dying breed... i see what you did there....

Howdy.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
03-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Greetings Mino
I agree more people should enjoy board games! Poor folks don't know what they're missin' I do my bit to spread the Z word. It's only a matter of time before we rise up and take this pitiful unsuspecting world WAgghhh haaa haaa haaa!!!

errr.. where was I?

Oh yeah welcome to fruitcake central!
03-15-2011, 01:38 AM
(03-15-2011 01:08 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Dying breed... i see what you did there....

Howdy.
Lol. Actually that was quite unintended (though I would love to say I meant the pun). I've been saying that for a few years.
(03-15-2011 01:24 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greetings Mino
I agree more people should enjoy board games! Poor folks don't know what they're missin' I do my bit to spread the Z word. It's only a matter of time before we rise up and take this pitiful unsuspecting world WAgghhh haaa haaa haaa!!!

errr.. where was I?

Oh yeah welcome to fruitcake central!
Many thanks. Yeah when the zombies do rise and chew through our power cords, those of us who are safe and barricaded will have our candles and board games.
03-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Welcome Mino. Ya, boardgamers are a dying breed, but I infected my wife and best buddy with LNOE. It is a great game to get casual-types to play with you more often. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences with the game.
03-15-2011, 03:51 PM
(03-15-2011 01:38 AM)Mino Wrote:  Many thanks. Yeah when the zombies do rise and chew through our power cords, those of us who are safe and barricaded will have our candles and board games.

Welcome! I wonder if the zombies would sit around and play LIFE if they ran the world...
03-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Welcome Mino.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2011, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2011 11:01 PM by Mino.)
(03-15-2011 07:19 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Welcome Mino. Ya, boardgamers are a dying breed, but I infected my wife and best buddy with LNOE. It is a great game to get casual-types to play with you more often. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences with the game.
Well I have the core game, GH, and SotF. We draw scenarios at random (and for now only those that we haven't played yet). I think I have 12 total, we have 3 to go before we get to the web ones. Oddly enough we have yet to play Die Zombie, Die. We refuse to start with anything basic. Of the scenarios we've played zombies won 8 times and heroes won once. Two games were almost hero wins, and one came down to the wire. If you want more details I'll provide what I remember.

(03-15-2011 03:51 PM)marcuso Wrote:  
(03-15-2011 01:38 AM)Mino Wrote:  Many thanks. Yeah when the zombies do rise and chew through our power cords, those of us who are safe and barricaded will have our candles and board games.

Welcome! I wonder if the zombies would sit around and play LIFE if they ran the world...
Lol. That's a great question.
(03-15-2011 04:33 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Welcome Mino.

Thank you Sarku, I've already had a blast reading stuff on here. I can't wait to see what other crazy stuff I'll happen across.