Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from Iceland
01-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Greetings from Iceland
Hey there people.

Qhorin here, EECS student from Iceland. Just got LNOE+SotF for christmas and am already hooked having played a few times.

Must say that the series is a lot better than I expected it to be. My expectations for a zombie game weren't all that high after having tried Zombies!!! and Humans!!! the last year. A pleasant surprise!

I could also see LNOE becoming a great turn-based multiplayer game for tablets in the future. I'd buy that.

Anyway, hi all!

- Qhorin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Greetings from Iceland
Welcome to TZG,between you & our Aussie/NZ members we cover the Globe
(our India Plastic Surgery Spammers don't count-sorry Kumars)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Welcome Qhorin! Glad you like the game. I feel it is widely regarded as the BEST zombie boardgame ever made.

Iceland... awesome! Ever seen Bjork live? She has been my wife's favorite musician for almost 20 years, and I really like her too. We have seen her twice here in California. She puts on an amazing show.
01-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi qhorin. Nice, you got LNOE and SOTF. Thats tons of fun there. I got LNOE then months later i got GH, then HP1 and just recently got SOTF.

Your off to a great start already Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-05-2012, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 10:14 PM by qhorin.)
(01-05-2012 08:49 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Welcome Qhorin! Glad you like the game. I feel it is widely regarded as the BEST zombie boardgame ever made.

Iceland... awesome! Ever seen Bjork live? She has been my wife's favorite musician for almost 20 years, and I really like her too. We have seen her twice here in California. She puts on an amazing show.

Thanks! I can't say that I have seen Björk live, not really a fan myself Zombie12

However, I do know where she lives as most Icelanders do ... Zombie17

(01-05-2012 08:59 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi qhorin. Nice, you got LNOE and SOTF. Thats tons of fun there. I got LNOE then months later i got GH, then HP1 and just recently got SOTF.

Your off to a great start already Watchmen02

Would you recommend HP1? I feel it's quite expensive. I sure would like that hunting rifle though!

(01-05-2012 07:24 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG,between you & our Aussie/NZ members we cover the Globe
(our India Plastic Surgery Spammers don't count-sorry Kumars)

OD

So I guess the zombie pandemic has reached it's peak Zombie14
01-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi Qhorin. I would recommend getting Growing Hunger. mainly for the extra L Boards, Zombies and additional cards. Ohhh and the Heroes. Having more of the Dot System available to you could be helpful

Victor and the Hunting Rifle are pretty sweet though. Victor, in my group, has become one of the main "go to" Hereos. The Hunting Rifle is nice, but i dont think its a game decider as much as Victor might be.

....go for Victor

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-07-2012, 02:03 AM
(01-06-2012 04:46 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi Qhorin. I would recommend getting Growing Hunger. mainly for the extra L Boards, Zombies and additional cards. Ohhh and the Heroes. Having more of the Dot System available to you could be helpful

Victor and the Hunting Rifle are pretty sweet though. Victor, in my group, has become one of the main "go to" Hereos. The Hunting Rifle is nice, but i dont think its a game decider as much as Victor might be.

....go for Victor
I acctually went out and got GH already since I had store credit I had no other use for anyway. Thanks ffor the goood advic!