Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from Reading PA
02-24-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Greetings from Reading PA
Welcome to the boards. Always great to see new members join. I am from PA myself, but not very close to you. I live in one of the suburbs of Philadelphia. Have you considered trying to get a game night set up at a local game story, comic book store, hobby shop, or something like that? I did that at my favorite comic book story that also happens to sell games. It has been going strong for about a year and 7 months now. Knock wood, I hope it always will. Anyways, definitely worth a try. You never know what may happen. Good luck. I hope we see you around here a lot more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 01:05 AM
(02-24-2014 05:44 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Welcome to the boards. Always great to see new members join. I am from PA myself, but not very close to you. I live in one of the suburbs of Philadelphia. Have you considered trying to get a game night set up at a local game story, comic book store, hobby shop, or something like that? I did that at my favorite comic book story that also happens to sell games. It has been going strong for about a year and 7 months now. Knock wood, I hope it always will. Anyways, definitely worth a try. You never know what may happen. Good luck. I hope we see you around here a lot more.

Hey, StayPuft I actually followed one of your vids to this site. I've posted a few replies on your Youtube channel. I have a comic shop near me that does game nights but the crowd is of a more hipster variety and they tend to want to play Euro games most of the time. I enjoy an occasional Euro game here and there but would rather play something like LNOE without receiving rolling eyes every now and again. It probably does'nt help I'm 35 and the average age in the group is 22. Kinda sucks when no one gets my Gil Gerard Buck Rogers references and what not.

"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." ~ Peloquin[/b]
02-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Welcome

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
02-28-2014, 05:48 PM
(02-26-2014 01:05 AM)Skinsaw Wrote:  
(02-24-2014 05:44 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Welcome to the boards. Always great to see new members join. I am from PA myself, but not very close to you. I live in one of the suburbs of Philadelphia. Have you considered trying to get a game night set up at a local game story, comic book store, hobby shop, or something like that? I did that at my favorite comic book story that also happens to sell games. It has been going strong for about a year and 7 months now. Knock wood, I hope it always will. Anyways, definitely worth a try. You never know what may happen. Good luck. I hope we see you around here a lot more.

Hey, StayPuft I actually followed one of your vids to this site. I've posted a few replies on your Youtube channel. I have a comic shop near me that does game nights but the crowd is of a more hipster variety and they tend to want to play Euro games most of the time. I enjoy an occasional Euro game here and there but would rather play something like LNOE without receiving rolling eyes every now and again. It probably does'nt help I'm 35 and the average age in the group is 22. Kinda sucks when no one gets my Gil Gerard Buck Rogers references and what not.

Really? That is awesome! I am really psyched that you actually found your way here through one of my videos. I get all of like, 3 views on my videos typically. LOL! So, that is pretty cool! What's your YouTube name? I probably remember chatting with you. I tend to respond to comments on my videos.

Anyways, I definitely here you there. I'm not as into Euro games either. For that matter, neither is my group... so we fit perfectly together. We seem to play a lot of Last Night On Earth and Zombicide. I am fine with that. Those are my two favorite games, so far. Though, honorable mention definitely goes to A Touch of Evil. I haven't played the other Flying Frog games yet, so they will probably be added to the favorites list soon.

It's too bad you aren't a little closer to my area. We'd love to have you join our group. My group is awesome. Game night is often the highlight of my week. Our regulars are a great group of people. I don't consider them just gaming buddies. They have become my friends.

Anyways, hope you can find, or create, a gaming group of your own near you. It is a lot of fun.
03-02-2014, 04:01 PM
i live in lancaster pa

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
(03-02-2014 04:01 PM)Vin Oup Wrote:  i live in lancaster pa

I go to a store in New Holland called Six Feet Under Games.. Love that place.

"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." ~ Peloquin[/b]