Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
01-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Greetings
Hello,

My name is Danny, I am from Spain, but I live in US right now, I just bought a copy of LNoE last week and I love it, I am very excited to have found this website, so I hope to create my own stuff and share it with you guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Greetings
Looking forward to your your ideas Watchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the club
01-08-2018, 04:50 AM
Maybe the site owner will fast-track you to membership, sharing the same name and all. http://rubio-games.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Thanks!
01-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Welcome. You made a very wise purchase decision. I can claim to have picked up the original game 9 yrs. ago. It still is a staple with my gaming group. The scenarios to hero variations are nearly limitless with no two games resembling each other. I highly recommend eventually looking into the expansions or at least picking up a couple of the website exclusive scenarios. This site really is the best around for brainstorming, and community. Flying Frog will often come here first with news and product updates. Cheers and happy gaming!
01-08-2018, 08:45 PM
(01-08-2018 04:31 PM)Ogmundprime Wrote:  Welcome. You made a very wise purchase decision. I can claim to have picked up the original game 9 yrs. ago. It still is a staple with my gaming group. The scenarios to hero variations are nearly limitless with no two games resembling each other. I highly recommend eventually looking into the expansions or at least picking up a couple of the website exclusive scenarios. This site really is the best around for brainstorming, and community. Flying Frog will often come here first with news and product updates. Cheers and happy gaming!

Thanks, yeah I love it so far, and I am so happy to have found this place, so full of cool ideas and fan made materials, I love it.
02-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Hi Danny, please MP
02-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Greetings Danny. I hope you enjoy the site Zombie17