Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from US Navy warship
02-28-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Greetings from US Navy warship
(02-28-2012 06:27 AM)Brandonlink Wrote:  Hello fellow zombie lovers. I am currently deployed with the US navy and me and my division have been greatly enjoying Last Night on Earth. I just recently purchased it and we dont have any expansions yet just the base game but it has been greatly entertaining while we are gone. Just wanted to say hi and check out the site.

Welcome !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Wow! A fellow navy LNOE fan! Great! Together we shall rule the galaxy as ... Well ... Sailor and sailor! Seriously though ... Surface or subs? I am stationed aboard the USS Miami a fast attack sub out of Groton.

Through victory my chains are broken.
03-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Greetings and Welcome

I agree with our resident Painter extrodinare. Definitely get Grwoing Hunger next, Once the new thrill of GH has dimmed. Get both expansions at once, Hero Pack1 and Survival of the Fittest.

GW & HP1 As for the Hero player, the new heroes will add exciting new charecters to play and enjoy. Not much so much for the Zombie head Watchmen02

SOTF For the Zombie player it will be a much desired relief, and oddles of fun. For the Hero, the new items and events will be just what you needed.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
03-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Welcome to the boards!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga