Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from Vampifan
11-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Greetings from Vampifan
Hi, I'm Vampifan, whom some of you may know from my forum - http://vampifansworldoftheundead.blogspot.co.uk/
I was introduced to your forum by Samuraitrev, so i thought I'd drop in and say hello.
I do own LNOE and all of its supplements. I'd love to play it but being a solo gamer, the opportunity has not arisen yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Greetings from Vampifan
Damn they are nice PUMPKINS! Welcome to TZG,any friend of Sams......is still welcomed.
Thanks for the Link I had never heard of your Forum (I live a sheltered life),so I have a lot
of material to check up on.

I always love to pitch my favorite A Touch of Evil it plays easily Solo & its Something Wicked Expansion
has official Solo Rules.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-03-2012, 06:31 PM
(11-03-2012 05:18 PM)Vampifan Wrote:  Hi, I'm Vampifan, whom some of you may know from my forum - http://vampifansworldoftheundead.blogspot.co.uk/
I was introduced to your forum by Samuraitrev, so i thought I'd drop in and say hello.
I do own LNOE and all of its supplements. I'd love to play it but being a solo gamer, the opportunity has not arisen yet.

Greetings Vampifan. Your site has already gotten some publicity from the very same Samuraitrev. I have stumbled upon it a few times myself searching for miniatures for LNoE. A kewl site that is.

Glad to have you on board and hopefully you'll bring some tips now and then from the miniature front.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Welcome! I also suffer from a lack of other players, so I appreciate your pain.

Your blog looks interesting, I'll be giving it a read. If I can just give a cheeky bit of feedback on it, your posts RSS feed is a pain to find. I tend to read blogs through an rss reader as it saves me a massive amount of time and to be honest I suck at remembering to visit sites. The link is http://vampifansworldoftheundead.blogspo...ts/default if anyone wants it Watchmen02
11-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Greetings vampifan it's an honour sir.
11-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys.
11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Welcome. Looking forward to checking out your site/blog.
11-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the boards! Glad to see you joined us. I hope to check out your site when I get a moment. Sorry to hear you don't get much of a chance to play. I wish you lived nearby to me. You would be more than welcome to join my gaming group.