Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from Winnipeg, MB
09-18-2015, 01:33 PM
Hello,

Honestly, how I ended up here is beyond me, I was just looking for a ceramic casserole dish.

LOL!

Joking. I've been playing LNOE for about a two years now, and just recently I've been wanting more. I own the main game, LNOE; and two expansions: Survival of the Fittest and Heroes Pack. I'm currently waiting for the Grave Weapons expansion, mainly for the miniatures, to arrive in the mail anyday now.

I guess, my want for more has brought me here.

I was on this other website, https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1187/las...nts/page/1 and it brought me here.

I want to create a custom player and possibly a scenario, this website has the template. Once I create it, I'll share it with the world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2015, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2015 03:15 PM by BigDumbYak.)
RE: Greetings from Winnipeg, MB
Sounds great! There's a lot of custom content for this awesome game, and you've come to the right place!

Personally I'm still putting the finishing touches on my Unofficial Shaun of the Dead expansion, but there are pictures up at http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-Expansion

We look forward to seeing what you have come up with!
09-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Greetings spaz_cookie,

Well if you love LNoE you've just hit the mother lode. There's so much fan made content on here you'll be good for the next 100 years but we could always do with more! You'll fit right in around here I'm sure. Good to have you on board and keep posting and feel free to dig up some necro threads. We're a friendly community and we have a good laugh and are always ready to talk games or just about anything.

Happy gaming!
09-18-2015, 07:30 PM
Oh Canada! true North types are always welcomed . Casserole dish we don't have
but Sarku probably has tons of Zombie Game T-Shirts he would like to sell.
( the Honey Moon was a tad expensive).

Anxious to see custom stuff.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-18-2015, 09:30 PM
Amazing. I got replies. I never get replies. My faith in humanity has been restored. Thank you. I can't wait to search through a 100 years of content tonight.

Also, does anyone else use the "Tapatalk" app? It's actually pretty neat. I wrote this reply from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-19-2015, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I use tapatalk on my phone quite a bit. Keeps me up to date on the few different forums I'm on without me having to remember to check them Zombie03
08-14-2016, 06:29 AM
Hi back,
Fellow winnipeger here as well.
Sorry I wasn't here to great you when you stumbled in....lol
I was hiding in the basement.....
08-17-2016, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the slower lower!

As you dive in 'innards deep', be sure to keep us updated on your custom game!