Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from central america
01-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Greetings from central america
Hi, i have been lurking around the last few days, preparing myself for my most recently acquired game: lnoe, been playing a lot lately and enjoying it very much. Also got the SoTF expansion, but still learning the base game Zombie20
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Greetings from central america
Welcome, lurker.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Greetings LouisXII

Hope you'll enjoy SotF. Growing Hunger should definitely be onyour list of vital necessities if you like this game! Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2013, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 07:18 PM by samuraitrev.)
Greetings LuisXII,
Glad you came sculking out of the dark underbelly of TZG. You have now been promoted from Lurker to Common Frog. The future possibilities are limitless! Hope you stick around and see you on the boards!
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Welcome to TZG,so where at in Central America?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-14-2013, 11:38 PM
thank you all for your welcome, i'm from Costa Rica
01-15-2013, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 10:58 PM by Sierra.)
Welcome!

Costa Rica, huh?

In the rain forests of Costa Rica lives Anelosimus octavius, a species of spider that sometimes displays a strange and ghoulish habit. From time to time these spiders abandon their own webs and build radically different ones, a home not for the spider but for a parasitic wasp that has been living inside it. Then the spider dies — a zombie architect, its brain hijacked by its parasitic invader — and out of its body crawls the wasp’s larva, which has been growing inside it all this time.
- How to Control an Army of Zombies

Perhaps Costa Rica is where a human zombie outbreak will begin... If so, please let us know! Zombie01

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian
01-15-2013, 10:51 PM
If I die (again). I want to come back as a Anelosimus octaviusZombie13
01-16-2013, 04:18 AM
I agree with scarydk. Growing hunger must come next. Absolutely. It adds the most out of any expansion. Except maybe Timber Peak but that's also a standalone expansion and I don't have any experience with it yet.

HAPPY GAMING!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the boards. Glad you decided to join in. I am always amazed to see how many different countries are represented on this board. Last Night On Earth really has traveled all ove the planet Earth! LOL!