Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
10-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Greetings
Hello there. My name is Eric and I'm a big fan of LNOE. I'm not sure if I would say it's my very favorite game of all-time (though it's definitely up there among them), but it's probably the game I consistently have the most fun with whenever I play it. I have the base game and Growing Hunger but haven't picked up any of the web supplements yet. I keep meaning to get those, but I'm away from home so often that it's not always convenient to order things online if I know the package will be sitting on my porch or mailbox for too long. I'd probably buy them all if I saw them at a store somewhere... I do have Survival of the Fittest on preorder, though, and I'm looking forward to the scenario book, whenever that comes out.

I live in the Tri-Cities, WA area and travel around the country playing music for kids (by the name Eric Herman). I go through the greater Seattle area quite a bit, so I'm hoping at some point I can meet up with the Flying Frog folks when they're doing some kind of event there. If you guys have info about when they're casting for photo sessions, please post that here, as I'd love the chance to end up being a zombie or martian or whatever in one of their games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 02:07 AM
RE: Greetings
Hi Eric,glad you joined us...I think you must hold the record
for 1st day posts.Watchmen02

Interesting stuff I'll have to check out the solo rules
(I'm not a big LNoE/GH player-but they look interesting)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Ah well, I've posted here a few times before today, but I just noticed the "Introduce Yourself" forum and figured I oughta chime in...
10-03-2009, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 10:03 AM by BigDeano.)
Hi welcome. I'm waiting on the online supplements in the post. Can't wait to give them a go. Anything to give the game a extra bite.
10-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Eric and welcome!

Think Ive seen your tag on the bgg. This is definately the boardgame for me, and I am so much looking forward to future expansions...

Live short, and come back!
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
10-03-2009, 01:37 PM
BigDeano Wrote:Hi welcome. I'm waiting on the online supplements in the post. Can't wait to give them a go. Anything to give the game a extra bite.

Yeah, I just ended up ordering two of them, now that I was thinking about it... Zombie Pillage and Revenge of the Dead.
10-03-2009, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 03:10 PM by BigDeano.)
It's just a pity they had no Special Edition CD's in stock. Or I would have ordered one of the aswell. Just for the two cards that come with it.
10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Welcome Eric
10-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Welcome,Nice to see some more love for the adventures of the undead.