Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guts N' Guns - Defend the Manor House - variant / expansion
03-06-2013, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 01:02 AM by labrys.)
Guts N' Guns - Defend the Manor House - variant / expansion
[Image: GunsnGuts.JPG]

Includes new cards (9 for zombies and 9 for Heroes), a basement tile-set, new counters for some different Zombie types, and a few tweaks to the Ranged weapons and movement.

Get more info / pics or download it here (v1.1 2013-02-28)

Let me know what you think! I'm still deciding on balance, if the zombies are moving too quickly at the start. I'm wondering about limiting the amount they can spawn. I'm thinking maybe adding auto spawn but limit of one per spawning point. I need to play it a few times to see how it pans out. I'm also thinking about changing the board layout a bit.

Also I'm trying to decide what coards should say remains in play, and what should not as some of the original cards could be argued should have remains in play (usually the ones put on the hero player) but don't.

[Image: BasementDisplay.JPG]

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 12:59 AM by alderdust.)
RE: Guts N' Guns - Defend the Manor House - variant / expansion
You should upload your variants to the download section for easier compilation with other variant scenarios but looks interesting ill have to take a look and nice using Alice she is hot
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Guts N' Guns - Defend the Manor House - variant / expansion
(03-07-2013 12:58 AM)alderdust Wrote:  You should upload your variants to the download section for easier compilation with other variant scenarios but looks interesting ill have to take a look and nice using Alice she is hot

I don't actually have access to that!

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user