Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARKU!
01-21-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARKU!
Happy birfday, oh fearless leader!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Oh Great one! I wish you the most happy of belated (Please be merciful) birthdays!
01-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Seriously, thanks everyone. I had a great birthday. My daughter got me a Flash action figure, and my girlfriend got me a Dr. Who travel mug and a Tardis mini-fridge. Pretty cool!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Pics of the fridge or I will have to come over there (and steal it in the process)
I am not afraid to loose a limb here to get my hands on such a thing!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
01-24-2013, 07:51 PM
(01-24-2013 10:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  Pics of the fridge or I will have to come over there (and steal it in the process)
I am not afraid to loose a limb here to get my hands on such a thing!

I can imagine the theft it would be like Raiders of the Lost Ark. I can imagine emp weighing the bag of sand and snatching the Dr Who fridge...except you wouldn't get out. Sarku has a sick sense of humour and a good imagination. Not a good combination when devising traps!Zombie13
01-26-2013, 02:09 PM
It would be something like that yes. Only...The fridge probably would be filled with beer. And Sarku, in all his wisdom would expect me to drink all of it first and then stagger out the door. He would be thinking that in that way my evasive, dodging and weaving skills (wich have been trainend to perfection to dodge the lightningbolts coming from his butt) would have been reduced to a minimum due to the beers I had.

Alas my dear wormgod your plan would fail! As I am born in the realm of demon beers that thing you call beer over there in that land far away across the ocean....my blood would not thin, it would rebel..my brain would wage war and that poor liquid would just turn into plain water.
Ha! There goes your plan out the window and me trough the door holding that fridge mighty close!

Oh crap...now I just told my strong point...crap.

I am the reason God stopped watching.