Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halloween from FFP ?
10-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Halloween from FFP ?
I just noticed Zombicide got a Halloween Mission
so I hope the Froggers give us something this year.

Last year was the Shadow Witch which came out on Halloween,
it would be nice to get something a couple of days earlier
so we would be ready to go on the 31st.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: Halloween from FFP ?
HEY FROG! Let's have a web scenario for Halloween please!
10-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeah come on!
If you want to succeed you have to keep up on supporting your fan base/community consistently.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-27-2012, 03:59 AM
one could say that getting The Coast, HP2 and Timber Peaks qualifies as a nice "treat"...

10-27-2012, 04:16 AM
(10-27-2012 03:59 AM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  one could say that getting The Coast, HP2 and Timber Peaks qualifies as a nice "treat"...

Indeed. I've been half hoping for a Halloween Villain, scenario, etc., but didn't want to say so. I kinda figure Jason & co. have been pretty busy this summer, so it's understandable if there isn't one this year. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-27-2012, 04:25 AM
well the villain we are missing so far from ATOE is something along the lines of Frankenstein or The Hunchback
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-27-2012, 04:50 AM
(10-27-2012 04:25 AM)Atraangelis Wrote:  well the villain we are missing so far from ATOE is something along the lines of Frankenstein or The Hunchback

I think Frankenstein's Monster is a great fit and I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet. But I'm surprised at the number of times I see the Hunchback of Notre Dame mentioned. Quasimodo is hardly a villain - more victim by far. Unless there is a different hunchback I am unfamiliar with.

I would love to see a Sasquatch/Skunk Ape, a Pied Piper of Hamelin villain who steals children and turns them into rat creatures, and some sort of serpentine creature haunting Echo Lake.

"Do you like psychology? I don't. I used to think the human brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I realized... look what's telling me this."
--- Emo Phillips
10-27-2012, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012 10:42 AM by Achtung Panzer.)
(10-27-2012 04:50 AM)Diskhotep Wrote:  
(10-27-2012 04:25 AM)Atraangelis Wrote:  well the villain we are missing so far from ATOE is something along the lines of Frankenstein or The Hunchback

I think Frankenstein's Monster is a great fit and I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet. But I'm surprised at the number of times I see the Hunchback of Notre Dame mentioned. Quasimodo is hardly a villain - more victim by far. Unless there is a different hunchback I am unfamiliar with.

I would love to see a Sasquatch/Skunk Ape, a Pied Piper of Hamelin villain who steals children and turns them into rat creatures, and some sort of serpentine creature haunting Echo Lake.

Actually the Monster is a victim too. It's Dr Frankenstein who creates the evil, and even then unintentionally.

If we're looking at Gothic villians, then Mr Hyde would be fun, with his ability to 'disappear' and turn into the ordinary Dr Jekyll.
10-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Well....the trick is how to get the town secrets involved...a 'Frankenstein Monster' is a Flesh Golem...I am now thinking of a 'Grave Golem'...something made of grave dirt, stone, bone and decaying flesh...that does the bidding of its master. The only way to kill it is to drive the bone from the initial ritual into the heart of the master. Sort of like a Pumkinhead thing needing to kill the one who awakens it...I dunno...horror is rife with such beings...

10-27-2012, 08:04 PM
(10-27-2012 10:41 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(10-27-2012 04:50 AM)Diskhotep Wrote:  

Actually the Monster is a victim too. It's Dr Frankenstein who creates the evil, and even then unintentionally.

If we're looking at Gothic villians, then Mr Hyde would be fun, with his ability to 'disappear' and turn into the ordinary Dr Jekyll.

I had a good conversation over on BGG w/ JRSLY about Frankenstein's Monster. My ideal version would be with the DOCTOR as the Villain w/ The Monster as a Unique Minion (along w/ an Igor minion & an Angry Mob event). The Monster would do all the fighting & there would have to be some mechanic involved where you might get him to turn on his Creator.

Hyde is another I would love to see. (Jack) The Ripper as well. Just had a thought: The Invisible Man would be cool too. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"