Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halloween from FFP ?
10-28-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: Halloween from FFP ?
Earlier in the thread someone mentioned wanting a pied piper type villain- I'm planning to create one!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2012, 01:11 AM
(10-28-2012 05:17 AM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  Earlier in the thread someone mentioned wanting a pied piper type villain- I'm planning to create one!

That was me. I'd love to see what you come up with. I figured his minions would be the rats and feral kin (children that he transformed into loathesome rat creatures).

"Do you like psychology? I don't. I used to think the human brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I realized... look what's telling me this."
--- Emo Phillips
10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Well the new scenario went to LNOE. Fingers crossed ATOE gets one next year.
11-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Next Year in Shadowbrook!!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
I like the Pied Piper idea. Maybe Rat's Nests (# equal to team size) are placed at random locations at start of the game. Locations with rat's nests cannot be visited by Heroes. At the start of each Mystery Phase, Heroes must have a combined payment (regardless of co-op or competitive) of Investigation equal to the number of Rat's Nests in play, or else a new Rat's Nest is placed and rat's are placed on the board (moving towards the town center).