Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happenings...
10-02-2008, 02:59 AM
Happenings...
It is with great pleasure that I'm informing you that NO ONE bought a t-shirt. Thanks for your support. Zombie03

But seriously. I'm going to take the file(s) into the print shop by the end of the week. For the three of you, shirts should be available to ship some time before the end of the month. Emp... you'll get your artwork shipped then as well.

CD's will be created shortly there after.

AND... drum roll please... I got the chance of a life time. I'm going to Italy for 9 days on the 17th of October. Pictures will come. I can't wait! Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2008, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2008 03:50 PM by deadrabbit.)
RE: Happenings...
id buy a shirt if i liked the design on it, im not a fan of shirts with text on them, just cool pictures, i may buy the cd thow, just sucks cuz when i got to the forums it was already finished, wish i could have contributed. what songs are on it by the way. lastly have an awesome time in italy, me and my soon to be wife are planing on either going there, some kinda island, or london. maybe you could tell us some cool places to go.
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2008, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2008 05:09 PM by Emp.)
Don't bother with italy, come to Belgium for a couple of days Watchmen02
Much cheaper and allot more uglier women !! But the beer is way better ! And I make a killer spagheti Zombie03

Stay away from Napels..If I'm not mistaken that city is going to hell in garbage

[Image: napels.vuinis.jpg]

ps: take the shirt and artwork in a box and ship it from somewhere in Italy, it wil be cheaper than shipping it from the US I think.
Italy is not realy that far from here, about 1500km's.

oh and Deadrabbit, Sarku is talking about the shirts with the zombiegirl on it. Not the ones shown in the shop with the words. Right Sarku?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
10-02-2008, 08:24 PM
This shirt deadrabbit...

I don't know if I'll get the shirts done in time... I'll see what the turn around time is... I know the cd's won't be ready for quite some time... which is cool. They'll probably be ready by Christmas... hahaha...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
10-03-2008, 01:33 AM
ok ya that shirts way better, me likey, when i get some money ill prolly get one. what songs are on the cd? love you guys
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2008, 03:38 AM
deadrabbit Wrote:ok ya that shirts way better, me likey, when i get some money ill prolly get one. what songs are on the cd? love you guys

I know... but nobody else really does... check the soundtrack post. That has most of them listed.

When I get it made and into the hands of those that helped with the creation of the cd... I'll put up the final list. Trust me. It flows and works pretty well together.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal