Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Farewell my Lovies!
08-04-2023, 12:19 PM
Farewell my Lovies!
As it looks like TZG is going gently into that Good Night at the end of the
month I would like to express my appreciation to Sarku(George)
for the past 15 years.

It's been a good ride taking me from old to downright elderly
& I would also like to express my appreciation to my fellow members
who have shared this ride. Your posts & contributions have been an
important part of my day & I shall miss them.

If any of you would like to stay in touch my email
is billgandy@aol.com.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Farewell my Lovies!
What the what? Its going away?
DAMN

damn.
08-04-2023, 05:48 PM
(08-04-2023 12:19 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  As it looks like TZG is going gently into that Good Night at the end of the
month I would like to express my appreciation to Sarku(George)
for the past 15 years.

It's been a good ride taking me from old to downright elderly
& I would also like to express my appreciation to my fellow members
who have shared this ride. Your posts & contributions have been an
important part of my day & I shall miss them.

If any of you would like to stay in touch my email
is billgandy@aol.com.

OD

I was wondering it the site was getting ready to shut down, as I tried to get into it earlier this week and it kept denying me access.

I was only part of the website for 3 years, but in that little of time I could tell it was made up of lots of good positive people!
Thank you all for the support and feedback I received on my LNoE variants I posted! I'm sure Ill see some you on BGG here afterwards!
08-04-2023, 07:12 PM
damn, was just looking at the price to get this domain and it's for sale at 1800$ CAD
yikes.
08-04-2023, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2023 08:54 PM by fenianb.)
Too bad. Insane19 I guess I gotta get my downloads in now.

I just read the banner announcement across the top, and I feel for him. I appreciate the time and effort he has put in.

08-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Much love and great memories here. Insane19
08-07-2023, 08:47 PM
Farewell to all members of TZG,

This message has took me a while to post as I wasn't sure how to begin. First of all, a huge thank you to Sarku. For creating this site. Giving us a place where we can discuss Flying Frog Production's games and anything else we want to. Without George there wouldn't be a tzg site and I never would have had the good fortune to meet all of you wonderful people. The community has always been friendly, respectful and helpful.

Someone else I want to thank is Old Dwarf. He has been an absolute stalwart for this site and the most committed member of the admin/moderator team that I am proud to be part of too. He has been on here every day keeping the site maintained. Killing scammers dead and basically kept this site free of any garbage and hack attempts etc.

I've had the pleasure of sharing game reports with you, painting articles and shared my projects with you. I want to thank all of you for reading them and commenting. I love to share this hobby and encourage gaming and painting and I hope you will all carry on gaming, painting and creating.

If any of you want to send me a friend request on Playstation my username is samuraitrev (there's an avatar of a samurai head). I've already added bigdumbyak a while agoZombie17

My other hobby is metal detecting and I have a few videos on Youtube if any of you are interested what turns up if you go digging in England with a metal detector https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r792xC55iVw subscribe to that and we can message on there too.

Thank you to all the members on this site who have stuck with us. Our numbers were small but that never really mattered to me. Just knowing a few of you were out there and I could share my work in a more personal level than bgg meant the world to me. I may start posting more on bgg but this will always be the best site I've ever had the honour to be a part of.

Thank you to all involved and happy gamingWatchmen02

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
08-07-2023, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2023 09:49 PM by Raynor.)
Yeah, much thanks to Sarku. Thanks for the memories indeed. Sorry so many bad turns have occurred over the years. We all appreciate what you've done here!

Thanks also to Trev and OD, who have been constant community leaders. But in general, thanks to all you folks who have been here over the years. You've been downright peachy since I made an account back in 2010. I always really appreciated the community. <3

I'm Rainelotr / Twine and Ribbon on BGG. (https://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php...otr&B1=Go)
08-12-2023, 01:39 AM
I've had an LNoE Discord up for a while. It hasn't been that active, but if any of you old-time regulars would like to stay in touch, lets at least get our little community going over there? We could also probably migrate some of the more essential info over. Invite link: https://discord.gg/DMbeKSR