Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Birthday to...
01-29-2011, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2011 03:33 AM by Sarku.)
Big Grin Happy Birthday to...
Gothicincarnation!!!

I hope you have a good one, buddy!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Happy Birthday too...
Thank you Sarku. My B-day usually sucks, but I always hope each year that it will be a good one... So far no luck, but the day isn't over yet. Watchmen02
01-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Well hang in there Goth

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
01-30-2011, 03:41 AM
Thanks OD.

Well, the day is almost over, and nada. At least my best friend remembered this year, sent me a txt, but that is a lot from him so I really appreciated it. Got a ton of happy's from the facebook crowd... Don't really know any of those people, and they don't know me, so it was obligatory "Facebook notified me so I should say something" so they really don't count.

Presents consisted of 1 Blu-ray "Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland" which was cool, and a 10 pack of Light Scribe CD-R's... Didn't even get 1 birthday card, or phone call. 2 txt's and a handful of obligatory "Oh it's your birthday? Well Happy Birthday. (Walks off...)"

Well I've had worse days. Heck this is likely one the the best ones if I really think about it. At least nothing bad happened this time. Should be grateful for that, and in a way I am. But over all, it was just another day, nothing special.

I do really appreciate the post here though, thanks guys. Really, it means something to me. You didn't have to, but you did. It's the best part of my day. Thanks.
01-30-2011, 02:03 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to...
Happy birthday Goth from all the undead in EnglandZombie24 I hope you had a good day 'cos you deserve it. I respect your opinions on here and would have liked to have a birthday beer with you. All the best!!
01-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks Samuraitrev, I appreciate it.Can't say it was "BAD" but it wasn't "good" either. Let's make that a Birthday Rum though... After an "accident" years ago, I am unable to drink beer. Guess you can say I developed an 'allergy' to beer. Watchmen02
02-01-2011, 10:03 AM
On the topic of "better late than never" Happy Birthday from Belgium.
I don't realy know you...and you don't realy know me...but we share a comon interest so that should count as a valid "Happy Birthday".

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Much appreciated all the same Emp. Actually, saying like that even gave me a chuckle. Watchmen02 Thank you.
02-01-2011, 11:14 AM
[quote='Gothicincarnation' pid='13418' dateline='1296426776']
Let's make that a Birthday Rum though...

Will do. (rolls out huge barrel of Rum).
02-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I have been a bit crap of late, with College work taking up all my time.

So, in the very belated stakes please except this Happy Birthday wish!!