Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Happy Christmas from you Secret Santa
11-23-2010, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2010 08:16 AM by zombie67.)
Happy Christmas from you Secret Santa
[Image: SecretZombieSanta.jpg]

I will use this post to wish a Happy Christmas to those people whose Secret Santa has ordered for them....

So to get the ball rolling....

MENTARA, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
[Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2010, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2010 08:15 AM by zombie67.)
RE: Happy Christmas from you Secret Santa
MATER TENEBRAUM, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
[Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif]

OLD DWARF, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

MQSTOUT, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
11-23-2010, 11:39 PM
SARKU, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
11-24-2010, 07:49 PM
EMP, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
11-25-2010, 09:45 AM
DARKLORD, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
11-25-2010, 04:48 PM
FOUR_2113, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
11-27-2010, 05:25 PM
(11-23-2010 08:14 AM)zombie67 Wrote:  MATER TENEBRAUM, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

[

My minatures just arrived ..Thanks

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
11-27-2010, 05:36 PM
(11-23-2010 11:39 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  SARKU, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I just got HERO this morning. I can't wait to check it out!!! Thanks Secret Santa!!! Zombie10

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-28-2010, 08:58 PM
(11-25-2010 09:45 AM)zombie67 Wrote:  DARKLORD, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

My present arrived. Thanks you Santa!
12-01-2010, 09:01 AM
I received Big Tits Zombie from my secret Santa! Whoever it was, thanks! I'll try to review it when I watched it.
Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user