Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy New Year everybody!
12-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Happy New Year everybody!
I joined TZG this year and it has soon become my kind of online small town favorite hang out pub.

Thanks to you all for making this place worth the visit. Thanks for sharing your custom stuff and your ideas, thanks for the game reports, the paint guides and swell pictures of minis. Thanks for the endless discussions and valuable feedback. Thank you FFP, mods and Sarku for having made all this possible!

I hope you all have a good one.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Happy New Year everybody!
Well said scarydk. Happy New Year everyone. Let's make 2013 a bigger and better year here on TZG. I'd like to see more of you members painting AND see your work too. A special thank you to the Evil One Sarku and every member new and long serving who keeps this place a joy to be part of.

I'm off out tonight in costume and for once I will spare you from the photos. We're talking true horror...
Find all posts by this user
12-31-2012, 08:33 PM
(12-31-2012 04:35 PM)scarydk Wrote:  I joined TZG this year and it has soon become my kind of online small town favorite hang out pub.

Thanks to you all for making this place worth the visit. Thanks for sharing your custom stuff and your ideas, thanks for the game reports, the paint guides and swell pictures of minis. Thanks for the endless discussions and valuable feedback. Thank you FFP, mods and Sarku for having made all this possible!

I hope you all have a good one.

That is a good way to put it. ;-) I know the feeling... well... except for the fact that I don't drink. LOL! But, this place has definitely become my favorite online hang out as well.

Happy New Year to everybody here! Hope 2013 becomes an awesome year in which you get to play tons of Last Night On Earth and other Flying Frog games. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 06:18 PM
(12-31-2012 05:18 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I'm off out tonight in costume and for once I will spare you from the photos. We're talking true horror...

Still no photos? Zombie03

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user