Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harpies Suck
10-15-2012, 12:12 AM
Harpies Suck
They kicked our butts hard last night. I was playing as Lucy and couldn't get ANYTHING going...and to make it worse, I had forgotten about the retreat rules, so I was stuck in the Manor, waking up, fighting it out with a Harpy I couldn't beat, going back down, missing my turn, waking up, fighting and losing, and so on...until we got a March of Darkness roll on the Co-op chart.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 03:44 AM
RE: Harpies Suck
(10-15-2012 12:12 AM)Tommy Brownell Wrote:  They kicked our butts hard last night. I was playing as Lucy and couldn't get ANYTHING going...and to make it worse, I had forgotten about the retreat rules, so I was stuck in the Manor, waking up, fighting it out with a Harpy I couldn't beat, going back down, missing my turn, waking up, fighting and losing, and so on...until we got a March of Darkness roll on the Co-op chart.

Mmmm...I haven't gone up against them yet but ran into a similar situation last night. Fredrick Leon was trapped in Shadowbrook as ALL of the Sunken Seven's Hauntings ended up on Shadowbrook locations! Every time He tried to flee town he would trigger a haunt, get his butt kicked & sent back to Town Hall. Finally a "They're Coming Closer" opened a gap for him to escape.

Between that, FIVE "The Order's Influence" in play IN A ROW on the Shadowbrook Elders, & a "Something Wicked" that he couldn't cancel he lost hard. Same w/ Jack Fellows vs The Seven the previous night. Zombie05
---MS Watchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
10-19-2012, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 06:36 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Harpies Suck
[Um...I have to ask, does this have any relevance to the harpies? I don't get it.
Find all posts by this user