Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright
09-04-2011, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 08:16 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright
(09-04-2011 05:32 AM)Pred Wrote:  I think the paint job is sweet. Curious where you acquired the Ash mini from? and would your minis still be sticky if you but a Acrylic coat on them?

Thanks! I am lucky enough to have a local game shop that has a greart on-hand stock of all different sorts of minis. GameKastle in Santa Clara, CA (no affiliation, I just like the joint). I believe SamuraiTrev made the first post I read about this figure. His paint job is completely outta hand!

The final coat I used this last time is from Americana. Its label says it is Acrylic Sealer/Finisher Matte. I had the same thought when picking this one, and chose acrylic for that reason. I am doing Johhny and Sally now, and I am trying a different thinner. I will post about it when I am done.

Or do you mean the undercoat? I used a Rust-Oleum "Special Plastic Primer" in white that I got from the hardware store.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hasslefree Oakley for my Ash Card... Also Cartwright - vikinglad - 09-04-2011 08:11 PM