Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hauntings and multiple Heroes
09-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Hauntings and multiple Heroes
So of a Haunting occurs in a space with two Heroes, and the first Escapes, does the second Hero then have to automatically fight the Haunting / Ghost?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Hauntings and multiple Heroes
Do I remember correctly that you only encounter the haunting when you enter the space? Or if you choose to do so as an action on your turn? Or was that some other minion?

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-20-2013, 01:24 PM
If I recall correctly, if you enter a space with a haunting token you must roll, on a 1 the ghost attacks. However there may be a murder card or location card that says to play a haunting on that space. If so I have not drawn it.

I would assume any player at the space must encounter the spirit and therefore fight. But it has been a while since I have played. Unfortunately all my games are still in boxes in the garage until I can find a place to put them all.
09-20-2013, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 04:01 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
I think my question revolves around how a haunting is played as a Minion. An undefeated Minion would certianly attack a second hero in the same space if the first hero was KO'd or escaped.
09-23-2013, 12:56 AM
If it's placed as a minion then I believe, yes, the second hero would have to encounter it.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...