Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Having a go (sorry for the last one)
04-01-2014, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 08:32 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Having a go (sorry for the last one)
Wow! Great work. I love the LawnmowerZombie17
+1 Rep
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Thank you.
04-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Good imagination for these cards. Perhaps the Grave card could only be played in the Grave Yard? How about some lhero cards for dot system balance?

+1 Rep BTW
04-01-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm working on a couple more hero cards to go with the door and the lawnmower. But zombie cards are more fun. The grave card is kept open for the surprise element and cause with the ever expanding towns it's rare the graveyard pops up. Glad you like them
04-01-2014, 06:58 PM
(04-01-2014 10:02 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Good imagination for these cards. Perhaps the Grave card could only be played in the Grave Yard? How about some lhero cards for dot system balance?

+1 Rep BTW

I think making it graveyard only makes it too situational. I'd likely dump it same turn I picked it up if I couldn't immediately use it. In my experience burning though the zombie deck as much as possible is a key to victory. Any turn where I can make use of all 4 cards is a good turn.
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM
The Old Graveyard likely refers to the ancient burial ground that Woodinvale was undoubtedly built on top of back in the early settler years.
The more I look at that card, the more I want to print it (probably 3 or 4 of them), but then comes the dilemma of how to make cards that match (or near match) the sweet quality of the originals.
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the world of miniature painting.
You did good Fizzgaz. That Zombie looks rotten to the core!
04-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Man, those are some awesome custom cards! I especially love the lawnmower! That is too groovy!
04-04-2014, 07:54 PM
The only (hopefully taken constructively) suggestion I can add is you should consider using the proper card templates for Hero vs Zombie cards. Looks like you're using a Hero card template indiscriminately. The content of the cards is awesome though! (for the most part anyway) Watchmen02

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Thank you trev, cheers Mr Puff. I will look at changing the cards before printing. Also may try to come up with a few more