Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dice Fest
10-18-2018, 11:47 PM
Dice Fest
Anyone US-based going to Dice Fest next week and would be able to pick up a promo for me? I'm going to Essen Spiel instead so can pick something else up for you in return? (or I have a signed LNOE Survival of the Fittest print I could trade). Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Dice Fest
Can they please also pick up any news on the F&G expansions whilst they're at it?
10-21-2018, 02:13 PM
And last year's doggo hero promo that's still not available to buy Insane19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2018, 08:54 PM
(10-21-2018 02:13 PM)mqstout Wrote:  And last year's doggo hero promo that's still not available to buy Insane19

That's what I was after!
11-02-2018, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 01:33 PM by August700212.)
(10-19-2018 06:44 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Can they please also pick up any news on the F&G expansions whilst they're at it?

I emailed FFG at the beginning of this month. FaG expansion will not be available until next year.

They are still trying to get the 10th anniversary of AToE before Christmas but there is no guarantee.

(10-18-2018 11:47 PM)Capey Wrote:  Anyone US-based going to Dice Fest next week and would be able to pick up a promo for me? I'm going to Essen Spiel instead so can pick something else up for you in return? (or I have a signed LNOE Survival of the Fittest print I could trade). Thanks!

What were the Promos this year?

I heard last year that FFG gave an old Betsy character sheet. Anyone know if there are any plans to offer this to people that can't get to Dice Fest?
11-02-2018, 10:06 PM
(11-02-2018 01:28 PM)August700212 Wrote:  I heard last year that FFG gave an old Betsy character sheet. Anyone know if there are any plans to offer this to people that can't get to Dice Fest?

Last year they said there'd be a way to get Betsy, but I haven't seen one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user