Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!
02-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Hello!
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. I just played LNOE for the first time last Friday night and had a blast. Liked it so much that I bought it and all the expansions the local retailer had. Played it again on Super Bowl Sunday with some different friends and they also loved it. Then I ordered all the web exclusives...you get the idea.

I was hoping that on this site somewhere there was a combined FAQ or something to that effect so I figured I would check out the downloads but was blocked by a requirement to sign up. So I did. This game is amazing and I look forward to trying all the supplemental material when it arrives. =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 03:52 AM
RE: Hello!
Damn, can I come over and play. I'm lacking in some of the expansion/exclusive departments....

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-09-2011, 06:06 AM
Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.

There is some great stuff in the downloads, including a FAQ - but I think it is a bit out of date as of recent expansions and things... We should really re-make that thing one day...
02-10-2011, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, just got my web exclusives in the mail today and was pleased that they arrived so quickly. I look forward to trying out some of the new scenarios this weekend and to mess around with the "Dots" system.

Also, I wanted to point out that Flying Frog customer service is very helpful. I sent them an email early this morning letting them know one of my Hero Characters was mis-cut and attached a picture. Within a couple of hours I had a reply stating that they would send one in the mail as soon as possible. I am so glad that I am liking a game with good company practice behind it.

Now I just need to figure out the best way to mobilize my games so I can take it over to friends and local shops. =)
02-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Welcome to TZG.

Yes DE FROG is very good at Customer Service,often it's our own Sound Girl handling things.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Just a quick follow up to my customer service request. I received my replacement Rachelle Hero card in 2 days. So customer service must have shipped it the same day as my request. I cannot be more happy with this company.

Maybe someone could clear this up for me, do everyone of the current game offerings follow the same rule engine or is it just LNOE and IFOS?

Thanks in advance!
02-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Just LNOE and IFOS. AToE is more like "Arkham Horror-Lite" (and very enjoyable). CoPE is totally its own thing, and I also enjoy it a great deal. Unlike LNOE and IFOS, the other two can be done totally cooperatively, or wholly competitively, or in teams. I have yet to find a FF game or expansion which I have felt wasn't worth picking up.
02-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome Sorcere!! I hope you are enjoying the game. Do some browsing and you'll find alot of great stuff here. Can't wait to hear more about your games. Also there is a thread about storage or oyu can always get a tackle box, lol. That's what I use.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.