Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
05-16-2011, 06:17 AM
Hello
Love the LNoE game, friend of mine had it, played it for a while, now I went out and bought all the expansions, boy was it hard finding them. Now I am out to create some custom pieces for the game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: Hello
Hey KoD, welcome the one and only zombiegames board Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Welcome to TZG

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Good to hear, welcome to the underbelly of the graveyard Watchmen02

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Sounds cool. What sorts of custom pieces?
05-16-2011, 06:16 PM
right now I am working on a way to automate creating heroes, after that I plan on creating a way to automate creating L-Shape maps

Great way to make these boards is to have it printed on poster board. I usually have Sam's Club do it for me, there prices are not that bad, but you need to be careful because they don't print copyrighted materials.

I do not have any ideas on how to create hero cards yet though, other then a virtual app on a cell phone or PC. but that kinda kills the point of the board game feel.
05-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Greeting knightofdragon

ALL of the expansions! Good choice! Let us know how you get on with them. Which ones you like best etc. It's always good to hear new opinions.
05-17-2011, 06:55 PM
(05-17-2011 02:55 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greeting knightofdragon

ALL of the expansions! Good choice! Let us know how you get on with them. Which ones you like best etc. It's always good to hear new opinions.

yup survival of the fittest was the hardest to find, put after 26 google pages, I found a store with 1 haha
05-17-2011, 07:39 PM
(05-17-2011 06:55 PM)knight0fdragon Wrote:  yup survival of the fittest was the hardest to find, put after 26 google pages, I found a store with 1 haha

Weird. I have never looked, but I figured FFP webstore would have it. It ain't even listed! They have the poster, though. I think I saw this at my local Game Kastle; I should go pick it up if that is indeed what it was.
05-18-2011, 04:02 AM
lonslair.com is where I got it from