Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
06-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Hello
Just bought LNOE last week and have played it every night. Been some rough days at work on only 3 hours sleep. This game is great and would love to see more corner pieces. I guess I'll have to wait. Are the other FFP games as good?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 10:40 PM
RE: Hello
Welcome to the (undead) party.

If you are looking for more pieces and addons to the game, go for some of the expansions. Growing Hunger adds another 2 outside tiles, new rules and new missions and if you are really ambitious some of the guys here have designed some new outside tiles that you can spend a day or two planning out and putting them together for future use. Also, there is word of another expansion coming out soon, which potentially will add even more pieces and boards
06-03-2011, 12:06 AM
What's up? Welcome to the site. Yoiur first week with the game sounds surprisingly similar to mine! Great game, huh? I can also recommend A Touch of Evil from FFP. Why family got this second, and I think we prefer it to LNOE, even though LNOE gets a bit more play with our friends.

Definitely add Growing Hunger as sson as your pocketbook allows. There are more corners int here for you. Also, when you get full TZG.com membership granted, there is a really cool custom expansion that was recently uploaded that has a few more corners, and rules for two-stroy buildings and fire! I haven;t tried it yet, but the reports back about it made it sound likes lots of fun to me. I love the lumbermill in it.
06-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Welcome to TZG...if you need sleep check out my posts,should nod you right off.

Second picking AToE,but it plays different from LNoE,so you should scope it out first to see if
the Theme & game mechanics interest you.

FFP is also releasing Fortune & Glory this Fall & if you like Pulp Action you should look into that as well.

Again VL is right on with the Growing Hunger LNoE Expansion it really adds to the Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Welcome, RJLUNDY!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu