Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
11-22-2012, 06:30 AM
Hello
Hi, I just found this site, I hope you accept me cause all my other friends are tired of me wanting to play or talking about it all the time. Plus I might hear some news about that blood in the forest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: Hello
Welcome to TZG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks, I just love this game, it's an amazing mix between d&d, magic, and left 4 dead.( the best zombie game ever made in my opinion ). I haven't had the chance to check out SotF,or zombies with grave weapons yet. But I can't wait till I do. Also if anyone is in the Chicago area maybe we could meet up someday and have a zombiegeddon.
11-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Greetings and welcome aboard. Here you'll find zombie love and understanding! Zombie05

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Greetings zxenluvszev you'll fit in here really well. There's a few obsessives in here myself included!

Check here for the very latest Blood in the Forest news. http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...3#pid34503 post #202
11-22-2012, 09:14 PM
How do I unlock the templates? Do I just post in the morgue after I've posted a few times? Unfortunately I can't donate any cash but I am thinking of tons of custom stuff so I am contributing ideas.
11-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Keep up the posting and before you know it you will be granted a home in the full members group. Welcome aboard