Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello There!
08-25-2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Hello There!
(08-24-2023 06:38 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Here's the link to donate... every little bit helps. Watchmen02

DONATE HERE! Watchmen02

Done! And will do it again monthly... Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2023, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2023 10:51 PM by samuraitrev.)
Thank you to all members who have stepped in and saved the channel even if it's just for a few more months we really appreciate it.

+1 Rep Jeff D

Thank you to all members who have stepped in and saved the channel even if it's just for a few more months we really appreciate it.

+1 Rep Jeff D

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2023, 06:25 PM
(08-25-2023 03:06 PM)zumbi_desenhista Wrote:  
(08-24-2023 06:38 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Here's the link to donate... every little bit helps. Watchmen02

DONATE HERE! Watchmen02

Done! And will do it again monthly... Watchmen02

Thanks!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2023, 06:25 PM
(08-22-2023 04:03 PM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  Sarku, I would be willing to pitch in to help keep it up a little longer so that we could have some more time to work on saving the content. With your blessing I will send a donation your way to help out. Thank you for your long years of work either way!

Thanks for your donation! It helped for sure!!! Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user