Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello :3
01-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello :3
Hiya, BlackswordSteve here.

I got this game about 4 months ago, and it quickly became my favorite boardgame. Finished getting all the expansions already, and I've been introducing the game to new players at the gaming groups I've started joining here in the Akron area of Ohio.

Glad to see there's lots of fan-made scenarios on here. I'll have to add a few of my own soon Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 09:26 PM by Zinthos.)
RE: Hello :3
Hi Steve, its great to here from you. I hope you enjoy the site. Manyh people have questions about the game/rules, either initially or at some point after trying to introduce to someone new. so while we'd love to hear some of your scenarios, dont be shy about asking questions or directing you freind here if they disagree about something with you. We have many obscure game rules/faq material in our collective knowledge and always enjoy debating things that aren't well defined.

Also, do you prefer to play Zombies or Heroes? (Many owners get stuck in Zombie role when they would rather be the good guys ...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2012, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 01:40 PM by Old Dwarf.)
(01-08-2012 07:25 AM)BlackswordSteve Wrote:  Hiya, BlackswordSteve here.

Glad to see there's lots of fan-made scenarios on here. I'll have to add a few of my own soon Zombie17

Welcome to TZG BsS.......somehow I'm thinking Zombie PiratesInsane06

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I do enjoy lengthy debates... but welcome to the site! Cant wait
to see some of your custom scenarios.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
ARGGG! A fine welcome to ye. Here be many a land lubbing grog swillin' Zombie killer. You'll also find many a bilge filled bloated maggoty Zombie straight from Davy Jones' locker. You savvy?