Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello! TZG
07-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello! TZG
Hello TZG, My name is Joel Hills and I am a long time lurker here at TZG, I think I created my account here in the first week the site was open.

I just realized that I had not written an introduction. Some of you may know me from BGG as Paxe, I use the same handle there.

I consider myself one of the biggest fans of the Flying Frog games, However I haven’t posted much here much because I don’t want to be called a “shill”. I support Flying Frog Productions in many ways, I am a model for the games, play tester, I run demos at conventions like Gencon & PAX and I am the Wiki Master at http://www.flyingfrogwiki.com.

This is a fun site and I visit it quite a lot. I have started to collect rules questions and answers here at http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....tegory:TZG
I am sure I am way behind on collecting the QnA. But it’s a start.

If you’re ever at a convention, please let me know you’re from this site as I would love to meet you face to face.

Thanks, Joel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Hello! TZG
Hello shill... I mean lurker!!! Zombie03

Here's to a proper welcome to tzg.com!!! Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
07-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome....and yes this is the proper place for an FFP Shill.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2011, 07:28 PM
What the hell is a "shill"? Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
07-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi! Glad to have you aboard.

And a shill is someone who praises or recommends something they're affiliated with in some way, either because they work for whatever they are praising, own it, or stand to profit from it.
07-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Welcome from the shadows Joel/Paxe.
07-04-2011, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 09:12 PM by vikinglad.)
Hey Paxe! Glad you put your lurky ways behind you and decided to join the living dead here. You say you modeled for FFP? In what way? Like, are you a model on the cards or something?

Did you playtest FANG at all? It looks amazing. I can;t wait to get that one. (shill shill).