Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello There!
08-16-2023, 09:04 PM
Hello There!
My name is Marcos, and I'm From Brazil... I'm so sorry to know that this forum will be closed just when I discovered it... Does anyone would agree to start a Crowdfunding for keeping this alive?

Or, if it's not about money, can some one pick It up and webmaster it from now on? Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2023, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2023 04:22 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Hello There!
Welcome zumbi.

I don't think any of us have considered the options you suggest. TZG is a personal creation of our Founder Sarku(George)
& as he has stated his reasons, I believe the remaining members respect his decision to end the Forum.

All things must end even TZG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-21-2023, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I understand... I guess I've got the wrong "timing", discovering this universe 10 years later. But I'm glad to enjoy these last days! Watchmen02
08-21-2023, 04:24 PM
(08-21-2023 04:01 PM)zumbi_desenhista Wrote:  Yeah, I understand... I guess I've got the wrong "timing", discovering this universe 10 years later. But I'm glad to enjoy these last days! Watchmen02

Glad to have you with us for the Sunset.

OD

08-22-2023, 03:46 PM
(08-21-2023 04:01 PM)zumbi_desenhista Wrote:  Yeah, I understand... I guess I've got the wrong "timing", discovering this universe 10 years later. But I'm glad to enjoy these last days! Watchmen02

Marcos, feel free to join us over on the LNoE Discord server, here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/DMbeKSR

I've been trying to migrate the most important information over there, and hopefully we can have a small community to survive until the zombies eat us all.
08-22-2023, 03:55 PM
The funny thing is, at this point, it IS about money. I just can't keep on paying the costs out of my pocket. That being said, I might let it last a little longer. I think I have a few months left on the server cost which is already paid... I was looking into it.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2023, 04:03 PM
Sarku, I would be willing to pitch in to help keep it up a little longer so that we could have some more time to work on saving the content. With your blessing I will send a donation your way to help out. Thank you for your long years of work either way!
08-22-2023, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2023 04:41 PM by zumbi_desenhista.)
(08-22-2023 03:46 PM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  Marcos, feel free to join us over on the LNoE Discord server, here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/DMbeKSR

I've been trying to migrate the most important information over there, and hopefully we can have a small community to survive until the zombies eat us all.

I'll be there! Watchmen02

(08-22-2023 03:55 PM)Sarku Wrote:  The funny thing is, at this point, it IS about money. I just can't keep on paying the costs out of my pocket. That being said, I might let it last a little longer. I think I have a few months left on the server cost which is already paid... I was looking into it.

I would be glad to help in anyway I can. I would even give you a client on my DreamHost private server, if that help to solve this... Costs on me. Watchmen02
08-23-2023, 10:30 AM
Hope Springs eternal

OD

08-24-2023, 06:38 PM