Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello all
10-14-2019, 07:49 PM
Hello all
Hey everyone. I just discovered this community! I love LNoE, but haven't really sold my wife on it. Mostly she had a bad experience with it... My cousin introduced the game to us and didn't understand the rules, especially the rule that if your last hero dies you get a new one and keep playing. It was a 6 player game and she died on turn 2 or 3 and had to just sit there watching for hours while we finished. I read the rules that night after the game and discovered the truth, as well as many other rules that were wrong.

Anyways I'm rambling. I love this game but don't get to play it very much. Introduced it to my brother in law and sister and they love it. They borrowed it and have probably played it more than I have in a week. But hopefully that means I'll get to play it more too. Looking forward to talking with others that enjoy the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Hello all
Welcome jb to TZG. I find that most FFP Games bog down once you get beyond 3 players.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-14-2019, 09:16 PM
I think I agree. Most of the time I've had to play with some solitaire rules I found online. It works when I need my zombie game fix, but would much prefer other people.
10-14-2019, 10:34 PM
Living in the wilds of So.Jersey really limits having live opponents so I play mostly Solo.
My favorite FFP Game is A Touch of Evil which has Solo Rules.

I had LNoE & a couple of its Expansions & it played Solo but its one of those Games that
works better with a real person as an opponent.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Welcome! I'm new here as well, but feel the same as you. Haven't sold my wife on too many games unfortunately as well.

(10-14-2019 07:49 PM)jazzbassoon Wrote:  Hey everyone. I just discovered this community! I love LNoE, but haven't really sold my wife on it. Mostly she had a bad experience with it... My cousin introduced the game to us and didn't understand the rules, especially the rule that if your last hero dies you get a new one and keep playing. It was a 6 player game and she died on turn 2 or 3 and had to just sit there watching for hours while we finished. I read the rules that night after the game and discovered the truth, as well as many other rules that were wrong.

Anyways I'm rambling. I love this game but don't get to play it very much. Introduced it to my brother in law and sister and they love it. They borrowed it and have probably played it more than I have in a week. But hopefully that means I'll get to play it more too. Looking forward to talking with others that enjoy the game.
07-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Welcome. I'm sure we missed a rule when we first played also but the new character rule would be a bad one to miss the the player that dies