Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello everyone
04-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Hello everyone
Hi, my name is Matt and I'm from London but I moved with my wife to Australia about 6 years ago.

I recently got back into board gaming and found LNoE. I absolutely love this game and have had a great time playing it so far.

I have been slowly painting the miniatures. I have completed all the zombies and done 3 heroes. I will post my results once finished.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: Hello everyone
Welcome Traxas. Looking forward to seeing your mini's. Do you have any experience painting mini's, it's always fun to share the knowledge. If that is even possible with our king-painter here hoarding and spreading all the knowledge there is Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2012, 09:06 AM
I painted my hero quest models when I was 10 with oil paint and they looked awful. Then a few years later my friends and I started painting Games Workshop minis, but I was never very good. I haven't done any painting in about 15 years. I was inspired by seeing everyone else's miniatures and so I decided to have a go myself. They're not fantastic, by any means, but I'm quite happy with the results so far. 4 heroes left to paint and then I've done the base game minis.
04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Sweet Watchmen02
Last Night On Earth is also the game that got me back painting again after 20 years Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Welcome to TZG........so now you need Growing Hunger so you can keep painting.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Welcome man! This is a great place! Look forward to seeing your minis!
04-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Greetings Matt I look forward to seeing your painted figures. Start saving for Growing Hunger Zombie03
04-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Greeting and Welcome.

It would be nice to see your painted Zombies. Have you seen the Grave Weapon Zombies ? They might be enjoyable to paint too.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
04-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Yes I've been looking at Growing Hunger and thinking I will have to get it soon. I have posted a thread with my painted miniatures so you can all see how they've turned out so far.
04-07-2012, 12:13 PM
(04-06-2012 10:35 AM)Emp Wrote:  Sweet Watchmen02
Last Night On Earth is also the game that got me back painting again after 20 years Watchmen02

Ha. Last Night On Earth is the game that finally started me painting after 41 years! Watchmen02

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War